Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Non-Royal Grandchild

Looks like Camilla Parker Bowles is going to be a grandmother:

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall are said to be ecstatic at the news that they are to become grandparents.
The duchess' son Tom Parker Bowles told the Mail on Sunday newspaper his wife Sara Buys is three months pregnant with their first child.
According to friends, Prince Charles is looking forward to becoming a grandfather.
Mr Parker Bowles, 32, said everyone was thrilled with the news.
"We have told our friends and family and they are all delighted," he said.
"Mummy is absolutely over the moon at the prospect of becoming a grandmother.
"Sara is going for another scan next week and we're hoping everything will be fine. I'm very excited and honestly don't mind if it's a boy or a girl, as long as the baby is healthy."
Ms Buys, a 34-year-old fashion journalist, said they would like to have another child.
"I've been very lucky so far. I haven't had any of the pregnancy horrors some of my friends have been through - and I haven't had any unusual food cravings.
"I'm only just beginning to show. I'm wearing lots of baggy clothes and I'm looking forward to maternity shopping.
"I think Tom and I would ultimately like to have two, but at the moment I'm just trying to get my head round this one."
Mr Parker Bowles, a food writer, is Camilla's son from her first marriage and is Prince Charles' godson.

Yes, we know she's Duchess of Cornwall but no, the child gets no title.

No comments: